The purpose of the Gold River Economic Development Committee is to oversee the implementation of the Gold River Economic Development Strategy with a specific focus on industrial development.
- Oversee the implementation of the Community Economic Development Strategy;
- Support industrial business development within Gold River;
- Work with Village of Gold River Council and Staff and other stakeholders to maintain the vision, goals and actions that will enhance the economic health of the community;
- Make recommendations to Council and the CAO on matters that will foster and enhance business retention and expansion in the community; and
- Maintain direct liaison and communication with the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nations.
Committee Member Application Form
Applications are open until January 20, 2023. Successful candidates will be appointed by Council at the February 6, 2023 Regular Council meeting.
Information is collected in accordance with section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. For questions relating to information and privacy please contact the Deputy Corporate Officer at .
Committee Agenda and Minutes